City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

And they still are! That's why there's no buyer.
In Newcastle's case I don't really think "there's no buyer", just no seller at the price offered. I suspect there have been many "buyers" who just don't reach Ashley's valuation, and there is a good reason for that, they are currently still a bit of a yoyo club, even if they keep escaping, and without the PL, they are worth next to nothing.

We'll be lauding it over football world wide. Having endured years of shite, I am a little miffed that, at my age, and with a life limiting condition, I won't be around to see it. But, I'll be up there at god's left hand (King Colin is on the right) cheering liddle Siddy on.

Look at it another way KS55, all the hard yards you have put in supporting and sticking with City have now been rewarded by our team becoming a World wide, well known and respected club, attracting multi million pound investments from Blue Chip companies which from what I'm reading are forming an orderly queue to invest ..!

You are safe in the knowledge that during your lifetime (and hopefully mine, I'm 56) City will (hopefully) be in the frame for all the major trophies each season..

You can put your feet up mate and enjoy the rest of your days basking in the feel good factor City have given us all..!

In Newcastle's case I don't really think "there's no buyer", just no seller at the price offered. I suspect there have been many "buyers" who just don't reach Ashley's valuation, and there is a good reason for that, they are currently still a bit of a yoyo club, even if they keep escaping, and without the PL, they are worth next to nothing.
I agree.

Ashley wants to make a mega profit, but he’s selling an equivalent of City version 2008, not City version 2019. He’ll stay until someone like the Venkys turn up with some cash

Manchester City are set to unveil the purchase of Mumbai City in the next 48 hours. Mumbai City will become the eighth club within the City Football Group portfolio, with more to follow. City could make a move in Brazil and Mexico. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Look at it another way KS55, all the hard yards you have put in supporting and sticking with City have now been rewarded by our team becoming a World wide, well known and respected club, attracting multi million pound investments from Blue Chip companies which from what I'm reading are forming an orderly queue to invest ..!

You are safe in the knowledge that during your lifetime (and hopefully mine, I'm 56) City will (hopefully) be in the frame for all the major trophies each season..

You can put your feet up mate and enjoy the rest of your days basking in the feel good factor City have given us all..!

Its a great feeling. I am 42 and never thought i would witness what we have since 2008.

But it warms my heart to think that in maybe 25 or 30 years time we could be the most successful english club ever...and my children will be a part of that going forward as fans.

The icing on the cake is that the likes of united and liverpool will be throwing their toys out their prams along this journey

You just see the tip of the iceberg. Theres so many layers in this deal and lot of things has been brewing for some time.

Be very interested to see what else is planned....do get the sense it's about to kick off big time in these parts.

Not just for the area actually, but Manchester, as a city, is growing/maturing into something it was perhaps always destined to become.
Look at these new towers announced today also:

IMG-8489.jpg

IMG-8477.jpg

Apologies if they've been posted already (on another thread).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.