Gary Rhodes celebrity chef died

Got to laugh at all the posters here that are close to or over 59 saying 'its no age' or 'he died young' - 59 isn't very young you deluded foc's. Best start digging your own holes or taking out the sunlife over 50's plan before its too late.
Was Gary Rhodes ill? Maybe if he'd had better medical care he'd still be olive

Got to laugh at all the posters here that are close to or over 59 saying 'its no age' or 'he died young' - 59 isn't very young you deluded foc's. Best start digging your own holes or taking out the sunlife over 50's plan before its too late.

Over 50's plan made me laugh anyway

Not sure I'd like to take medical care if it's going to turn me into an olive to be honest!
The deluded foc is you pal, it creeps up and before long you're there. When (and if) you reach 50+ you may understand. Until then, try not to be so arrogant and blase.

Sad news, seemed a nice guy. Seems it all happened quite quicky after only recently being taken ill.

Surprising just how many people don't make it to 60, makes you realise how you should treasure each day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.