Waspi Women

So let me get this right ..... you and your wife will pass up the possibility of up to £31,500 compensation (money that was stolen from your wife and her employers )

Because ......... Corbyn?

You need to start looking at , and voting for policies not personalities.

A lot of people vote for what they feel is best for their country not what's best for them individually, just because someone offers you money isn't a good reason to put the X against their name is it?

£15,337 for my missus apparently, might be worth keeping her around in case labour somehow get in.........

On a serious note the difference in pension age is clearly discriminatory, and the adjustment of womens retirement age to equal that of men is understandable (naive old me when it was being touted thought they might split the difference, which makes me this weeks winner of the daft fucker award).

Don't recall seeing when this repayment would be made? would it start immediately for any woman over 60? or would they wait until they reach 66? which would of course make that a bit of a mockery

Most of the policies are self funding ..... for example

• building houses for rent generates rental income.
  • Renationalising water stops dividends (£6.5 billion in the last five years ) being syphoned off to shareholders.
  • renationalising Rail stops dividends (£1 billion in the last six years ) being paid to shareholders

Same with Electricity and Gas. And these sums are without the profits that these companies make (my own rail line is owned by the Dutch Government who made £80 million profit last despite running a shit poor service )

Are these the tax-free dividends or is there a tax shortfall now that shareholders wouldn't be receiving those dividends!

You’re right there Mike

Mrs H was looking in the mirror the other day, she said:

“Look at me, only just in my 60’s
Double chin
Lines around my eyes
Tits are sagging
Bingo wings
Belly’s getting bigger
Thighs are unsightly”

I just sat that saying nothing

She said

“You could give me some encouragement”

“Ok, your eyesight is fucking spot on”

I was going to ask if you have been hospitalised for the last few days then Manclad came up with something similar. I better tip off social services, get their fat arses off the bean bags.

We cannot accept domestic violence by the weaker sex.

A lot of people vote for what they feel is best for their country not what's best for them individually, just because someone offers you money isn't a good reason to put the X against their name is it?

It'll be taken off your children anyway when his inheritance tax takes effect. Any homeowner with designs on leaving their home, they've worked hard to buy over their lifetime, would be mad to vote Labour.

It'll be taken off your children anyway when his inheritance tax takes effect. Any homeowner with designs on leaving their home, they've worked hard to buy over their lifetime, would be mad to vote Labour.

Don’t believe any of the political parties. You will probably need to sell your house to cover the Care Home fees for both of you. There won’t be anything left for your kids.

It’s a demographic time bomb that no political party is willing to address.
CTID

So let me get this right ..... you and your wife will pass up the possibility of up to £31,500 compensation (money that was stolen from your wife and her employers )

Because ......... Corbyn?

You need to start looking at , and voting for policies not personalities.
Remember this is a government and politicians we are dealing with....they give £31,500 with one hand, trust me, they're going to take back that and more with the other hand somewhere along the line. It's just the way it is and will always be unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.