Future Strikers

Think he is saying why don’t have a plan b. Just in case plan a doesn’t work . Just think that we recently won two titles not playing peps way so we can be successful whatever way we go . The world doesnt stop with pep I’m afraid That’s my opinion anyway.
We have 37 goals this season 7 more than liverpool, suggests we don’t really need a plan b attacking wise. By the way what’s Liverpool's plan b ? How many winning teams really have a plan b that involves abandoning the teams principles and playing a different way. Didn’t win titles playing Pep’s way, who’s that baldy bloke on the bench then?

We have a set style of play yet you would happily bring in a player not suited - are you suggesting then we remodel our complete game to accommodate your suggestion?

Why should we change much? Did bayern play different football with lewandowski?? I dont think so. Even Kun and Jesus are pretry different in their style of play.

We have a set style of play yet you would happily bring in a player not suited - are you suggesting then we remodel our complete game to accommodate your suggestion?
Hardly remodelling to have a different option. Also, I'm sure Werner or whoever can be coached. He might not turn into Xavi, but he's good enough, what we're looking for, affordable and potentially world-class. Definitely worth a go.

Think he is saying why don’t have a plan b. Just in case plan a doesn’t work . Just think that we recently won two titles not playing peps way so we can be successful whatever way we go . The world doesnt stop with pep I’m afraid That’s my opinion anyway.

Out of curiosity, who's way was it we won two titles?

Still waiting bud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.