Champions League Games 26/27 November

Watched the Scouse rats tonight and they've got every trick in the book to try and influence the game, must be part of their training regime. Mane diving like Greg Louganis, klopp jumping up and down like he's on something, despicable club. I will pray that they get Thursday night football.

Spot on,except Nap only then would need draw.
That would have 3 teams level on 10 points.
The deciding rules are as follows:
Teams that finish level on points in the Champions League group stage are sorted by the following criteria:
  1. Points in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  2. Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  3. Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  4. Away goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  5. Goal difference in all group matches;
  6. Goals scored in all group matches;
  7. Away goals scored in all group matches;
  8. Wins in all group matches;
  9. Away wins in all group matches;
  10. Disciplinary points (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);
  11. UEFA club coefficient
So whichever team (or teams) messed up against Genk go thgough. Napoli are the only ones who did mess up, so they'd go through, leaving Liverpool and RB Salznurg to fight it out with the above criteria.
If the game between them is won 4-3 by RB (7-7 on agregate), then RB would go through on goal difference in the group.

Watched the Scouse rats tonight and they've got every trick in the book to try and influence the game, must be part of their training regime. Mane diving like Greg Louganis, klopp jumping up and down like he's on something, despicable club. I will pray that they get Thursday night football.

They have spent hours watching the videos of Rag games from the title winning years - how can we gain the slightest advantage by intimidating the officials. Had the officials any fuckin' backbone and brandished a yellow card as quickly as the useless Mason found his whilst charging across the pitch to shaft Eddie for picking the ball up, then players would have kept their distance. I once returned home from a derby and told my Rag son-in-law that we had won because Rooney wanted to ref the game and Steve Bennett wouldn't let him, and so he was never on his own game for the ninety minutes. Gerrard was another who was forever at the ref. And how many Rags got booked for chasing Andy d'Useless across the pitch? Never seen anyone run backwards so fast in my life, and then Old Mother Riley comes out and sez Andy handled that situatlion very well! Some of the professionals are more corrupt than the refs.

So whichever team (or teams) messed up against Genk go thgough. Napoli are the only ones who did mess up, so they'd go through, leaving Liverpool and RB Salznurg to fight it out with the above criteria.
If the game between them is won 4-3 by RB (7-7 on agregate), then RB would go through on goal difference in the group.
It's a wonder criteria number 11 isn't at the top of the list.

Napoli beat Liverpool at home so better head to head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.