Newcastle United (a) pre-match thread

Newcastle United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not great though,there were many reason we had a bad first season with pep,the team was old and the fullbacks just couldn't do the work they needed to do,it wasn't to do with dinho aswas suggested

One of the main reasons was the absolute shameful standard of (corrupt) officiating which cost us many points throughout the season, due to the numerous penalties we should have been awarded being waved away on top of that disgraceful performance by Alty fan in the Chelsea game. Had we been on the receiving end of the decisions we were due I believe Pep’s first season would have been considered a success, even with the ageing squad he inherited!

People forget that in our record breaking 18 match winning run in 2017/18, Stones and Otamendi started 8 of those games together, conceding only 5 goals.

I'm not saying they haven't been a disaster at other times, but we haven't looked solid defensively all season no matter who has played, so it's not all on them two.

We have to start doing something which we used to do well but seem to have lost the knack of recently - score early!!

People forget that in our record breaking 18 match winning run in 2017/18, Stones and Otamendi started 8 of those games together, conceding only 5 goals.

I'm not saying they haven't been a disaster at other times, but we haven't looked solid defensively all season no matter who has played, so it's not all on them two.
Coincidentally fern hasnt played defensive mid all season id play him and rodri together instead of gundogan stop leaking goals.

Yes.
They just got beat by Aston bloody Villa.
A Steve Bruce side vs a Guardiola side.
City by three.
Thank god for that someone on here who is talking sense. Newcastle can't hit a barn door you could play me and my granny at the back and they wouldn't score. Get real these are largely the same players who won the league last season and you don't become poor overnight. Have faith for we shall overcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.