City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

You tell me ? Obviously a typo. Responding to a lot of questions too quickly ,,, but not finding the need to swear . Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning ? If city owners are so good (they are by the way) why would you want them to own 10% less of the company and some firm in America acting as a venture capitalist / private equity firm to have it instead (City's owners have vast sums at their disposal so they could fund it themselves if it was priority).
HRH still owns 75% he has still got control of the group also the reference to our owners money and he can put it in himself is stupid,it's against the rules and something a dipper or rag would say and it's owner not owners

City Football Group | Updated Club Portfolio: 100% | Manchester City 100% | Melbourne City 100% | Club Atlético Torque 80% | New York City 65% | Mumbai City 44.3% | Girona 20% | Yokohama F. Marinos N/A | Sichuan Jiuniu

Last edited:
With UK politicians short selling the UK economy before they more to the USA it is a sensible move to cash in a stake now over if they are getting over the odds which it looks like.

The GBP to USD spot rate was 1.80 on 1st September 2008, now 1.29. Likely to be close to 1:1 at some point, so it is good they got in USD.

Where did I say that ? God the only one coming out with old adages is you -
"He`s been wumming since last night mate"
"He sounds very Raggish and bitter."
"You sound like a gutted Rag."
Ah .. "HH gets fed up with City"

Funny how anyone that doesn't agree with suddenly turns into a rag or you feel the need to use swear word in your posts. Perhaps you really do need to get out of the other side of bed tomorrow or deploy a little more imagination when you post your responses
I have never said you are a Rag.I stated that you sound like one so wind yer neck in.
Something not right about, you but possibly a wolf in sheeps clothing ?

HRH still owns 75% he has still got control of the group also the reference to our owners money and he can put it in himself is stupid,it's against the rules and something a dipper or rag would say and it's owner not owners

City Football Group | Updated Club Portfolio: 100% | Manchester City 100% | Melbourne City 100% | Club Atlético Torque 80% | New York City 65% | Mumbai City 44.3% | Girona 20% | Yokohama F. Marinos N/A | Sichuan Jiuniu

What rules ? The money went to the overall Group CFG not MCFC. Plus it is going to be used apparently to bolster its “technology and infrastructure assets.”Perhaps you are one that is stupid & well as down right rude ! There is nothing in the rules that prevent City's owners investing in the overall Group. Wouldn't be surprised if you and Oakiecokie (if not the same person) were bullies at school.

Looks like you are a rag (or suspected one) if you disagree or just plain stupid ... Anyway leave you two intellectuals , lovely people to carry on shouting down anybody that has a different view ... Instead when someone has a different view, I should learn to call them stupid, a rag or say they sound like one and when they make a typo have a go at constantly belittling them . No you can do that perfectly well on your own. Leave you to it !

What rules ? The money went to the overall Group CFG not MCFC. Plus it is going to be used apparently to bolster its “technology and infrastructure assets.”Perhaps you are one that is stupid & well as down right rude ! There is nothing in the rules that prevent City's owners investing in the overall Group. Wouldn't be surprised if you and Oakiecokie (if not the same person) were bullies at school.

Looks like you are a rag (or suspected one) if you disagree or just plain stupid ... Anyway leave you two intellectuals , lovely people to carry on shouting down anybody that has a different view ... Instead when someone has a different view, I should learn to call them stupid, a rag or say they sound like one and when they make a typo have a go at constantly belittling them . No you can do that perfectly well on your own. Leave you to it !
Why would he put his money in when he doesn't need to,he has grown and diversified his business,that's why he is rich and sucessful,he still owns us so what is the problem? you seem to be hinting our owner is getting bored which is not true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.