CFG acquire Mumbai City - Yokohama J league champions

Thank you for making some sense around here.

That said, it is a bit disappointing to see how some BlueMoaners are becoming so entitled, deluded, and behave like spoiled brats. In fact, some posters over time became convinced that Manchester City FC owns City Football Group, and not the other way round. I could visualize some of them crying and screaming: “aaaaaaaah oooooooh it is the Sheikh’s money, and that means it is our money, and we should get all of it.” “We, as if they own the money, should not waste money in Asia, Africa, Australia or America, and the money must be spent only in Manchester.” “Only fans from Manchester are allowed to follow and root for our club; the club that we inherited from our Mancunian parents and grandparents.” “Fans from other countries or continents should just f***k off.” Borderline line racism to be honest (ops, someone now will probably delete my post because this is NOT the political subforum). The truth of the matter is that the source of the invested funds is Abu Dhabi/City Football Group and NOT Manchester/Manchester City Football Club, and therefore Abu Dhabi/City Football Group have the right to decide what is the best for them, which might occasionally appear to be not the best for Manchester City FC, at least in the eyes of some BM experts. I am confident that the Chinese and American firms/investors were totally aware and agreed on acquiring the Mumbai group. I will not be surprised if this acquisition was the final detail that made the American firm join the group. For almost a decade now, things have been working very well for Manchester City FC, and that what matters. I will just have to continue trusting Mansour, Khaldoon, etc., and their vision because clearly they know better how to invest THEIR money.

Agreed, however it’s a short sighted view that says CFG income is not going to impact on Manchester City - the basics of this is the more revenue CFG make the more City get as their slice of the pie - we increase CFG revenue by 500 million and city would probably get 400 million of that - so we are dependent on the whole group and this sort of news is brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.