Emery Sacked

If an Englishman like Sol can go from Spurs to Arsenal, I'm sure an Argentinean with no allegiances won't be that bothered.

I think they'd be dumb not to go after Allegri. They badly need to fix their defence.

Going for Arteta would be a very risky move for both parties.

Give to Tony Adamas/Martin Keown/Lee Dixon/...whatever current TV pundit and a former Arsenal player... to the end of the season. A toxic club that turns everyone and everything coming in touch with it to turd. And supporters.....the less said about them the better.

Give to Tony Adamas/Martin Keown/Lee Dixon/...whatever current TV pundit and a former Arsenal player... to the end of the season. A toxic club that turns everyone and everything coming in touch with it to turd. And supporters.....the less said about them the better.

worst bunch of supporters in football,forever booing their players, this lot back in the day were the biggest bunch of ****s on BBC606, the shit they would give to any fan that was beneath them was unbelievable ,proper up their own arse,face to face there's not a bigger bunch of shithouses in football, i hope they suffer like we suffered for 30 odd years,because I for one would enjoy every minute ,bunch of ****s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.