Name your top 5 favourite teams

The rags have always been afiliated to celtic ie testimonials etc. I cheer rangers when they meet fuck celtic
Well you couldn't have been cheering much these last year's. Nor will you be for a while yet, starting next Sunday when we take them to the fucking cleaners.

Hollingbury Hawks are the Rags of the Sussex Sunday Youth League ;)

Hope you're well? If you fancy a pint or two watching a game over Christmas,let me know.

Hove Park Colts surely?

I'm good apart from the almost daily drenching out on delivery.

Need a few drinks to watch City at the moment, but yeah that'd be good. I'll be in Brighton apart from Xmas eve to Boxing Day. Not sure about the fixture schedule or what's being televised, but maybe try and catch a game at The Constant Service?

My old fella lives on Stockport road In mossley and watched them loads over the years. The crack on that near touchline is great.
Yeah it’s a good crack. Tbf I only follow them as my mate plays there for the last three years. Maine Road, Trafford and Ashton were his teams over the years so followed his scores on a weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.