United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
United tried the champagne managers (So called) and they couldn't stop the rot, OGS is by far the nicest most pleasant manager they've had since the GPC took the seat. That said he was a gamble and a gamble that hasn't paid off, I don't know if they were expecting the team and fans to ride on a wave of euphoria it was never going to happen really.

United tried the champagne managers (So called) and they couldn't stop the rot, OGS is by far the nicest most pleasant manager they've had since the GPC took the seat. That said he was a gamble and a gamble that hasn't paid off, I don't know if they were expecting the team and fans to ride on a wave of euphoria it was never going to happen really.

‘nice and pleasant’? I think he’s a slimy weirdo

Where’s Pogba fucked off to?
You’d think the most expensive player would want to play every game

Apparently he’s going to be like a new ‘world class signing’ - I find that a remarkable thing to say. He’s been nothing like world class since joining but even if he was, it would take weeks for him to get up to speed

Apparently he’s going to be like a new ‘world class signing’ - I find that a remarkable thing to say. He’s been nothing like world class since joining but even if he was, it would take weeks for him to get up to speed
Did he get injured, when did that happen?
Fucking hell, I guess no one notices when the invisible man is hit by a car/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.