Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

I think the board already know whose behind it,im sure we have access to Abu Dhabi secret services :)
just imagine ,pinto naming Liverpool as the instigator ,that would be brilliant.

I have wondered that, do they know and if this leak about the scout hacking was intended as a shot across the bows of the instigator.

Can't rule out Tebas either though.

This would be a fucking huge story if only it had happened the other way round. Those cunnts really can get away with anything, on and off the pitch. Imagine as an example an ex City player being caught on camera gozzing in a little girl’s face?

You know full well that only something really serious like say...erm.... criticising a female assistant referee off air, for instance, will get you and your mate, the sack.

Everytime they let them get away with stuff, they are setting the bar for future misdemeanours. It's just that they are setting the bar really low.

Got to be 1989-90.
Swindon won promotion through the play off final but were then denied promotion and demoted a further division for financial irregularities.

I have not read that before. Down the end of the Eastlancs road, they should be careful.
"When people say things about us, we know". Khaldoon.
Before long, Stroud and other Americans involved in the effort say they saw the mission cross a red line: targeting fellow Americans for surveillance.
Hopefully we have the phone records and emails of the Glazers and FSG.

Under orders from the UAE government, former operatives said, Raven would monitor social media and target people who security forces felt had insulted the government. “Some days it was hard to swallow, like [when you target] a 16-year-old kid on Twitter,” she said.
Oh yes!!!! They've just confirmed they've gone after Ewan Mackenna.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.