Pep's contract situation

It might be taken out of his hands. If the club see Potch as a very good alternative(they may do they may not) and we can only get him this summer then they might politely ask Guardiola to leave
Really??
I find that hard to believe mate....very hard.
Let’s not forget Poch has won the square root of f@@k all with spuds and has been consequently dismissed. Not exactly a track record to encourage our owners to upgrade from Pep imho

Really??
I find that hard to believe mate....very hard.
Let’s not forget Poch has won the square root of f@@k all with spuds and has been consequently dismissed. Not exactly a track record to encourage our owners to upgrade from Pep imho

I'm not saying this is likely. Just something to think about, particularly if the board do rate Potch(which they may or may not do)

The thought that we would want poch so we would ask pep to leave is the stupidest thing i have ever read on here

@karen7 thats some claim given some of the bollocks posted on here - often by the likes of you and me but here you just might be right... this is the biggest pile of horses#it I’ve read in a while.

Feran, Tixi and Khaldoon waited for him while he was at Bayern. No way do we not try to extend him as long as Pep still has the hunger.

I thought he’s be here until the end of next season but I’ve a feeling he will call it a day at the end of this season, which would be disappointing, but we will get Potchitino

1. What the fck are you on about? Pep already said five billion times that he WILL see out his contract. It doesn't matter if we get knocked out of UCL in the last 16, or end up fourth in the league, he will stay to 2021, atleast. I think more and more indicates he wants to stay even longer.

2. Who is Potchitino? Could you at least try to make an effort when posting? And why would we go after Pochettino? Pep has been implementing a Cruyff-style way of playing and living football for this club and I don't believe the club owner and board will let it go. Pep will leave a legacy behind as he did with Barcelona. Going after Poch makes no sense because it would destroy everything Pep has built. This football philosophy is now part of Man City.

1. What the fck are you on about? Pep already said five billion times that he WILL see out his contract. It doesn't matter if we get knocked out of UCL in the last 16, or end up fourth in the league, he will stay to 2021, atleast. I think more and more indicates he wants to stay even longer.

2. Who is Potchitino? Could you at least try to make an effort when posting? And why would we go after Pochettino? Pep has been implementing a Cruyff-style way of playing and living football for this club and I don't believe the club owner and board will let it go. Pep will leave a legacy behind as he did with Barcelona. Going after Poch makes no sense because it would destroy everything Pep has built. This football philosophy is now part of Man City.

Calm down, dear

My point, for a bit of fun, was if the board rate Poch(which they may or may not do) and they really wanted him realistically they would need to get him this summer one way or the other and not hang on to decide if/when Guardiola decides to leave

This is a multi-billion pound corporation, not the cult of Pep. Forward planning is needed and if they’ve identified the guy they want(whoever that is) then they MIGHT decide to do things on the boards terms rather than the managers - I don’t think it’s a particularly controversial thing to say

For clarity, I would like Guardiola to be here for the next 10 years and have questions about Poch’s suitability. Personally, I think Poch will be at PSG come August

Reactions: cjn
Poch has won fck all, why would city ditch pep, there are some idiots on here.

This really isn’t hard. It’s not about ‘ditching me it’s about potentially needing to plan at short notice on the whims/decisions of a manger or do things on the boards terms

I cannot believe I’ve had to go through this so many time

Personally - I can’t see it. It was just a theory, a thought, a bit of fun to think about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.