Emery Sacked

Rafa is the man they need but with their fanbase they're more likely to get Snoop Dogg in

Don’t see anybody doing much better, they’ve got an incredibly mediocre squad that’s heavily skewed and don’t seem willing to invest what’s needed. Only see them falling further back. Their fans still think they’re a top club but in reality they haven’t been for a long time and they need to accept it a bit like United .
Yep. They're utterly thick if I go by what I've read from their "fan" base.

Rafa is the man they need but with their fanbase they're more likely to get Snoop Dogg in
Good shout. Alas, watching a Benitez is akin to watching paint dry and this won't do. Plus, the media loathe him and he feels the same.

I think they'd be dumb not to go after Allegri. They badly need to fix their defence.

Going for Arteta would be a very risky move for both parties.
Yep. The precedent for an assistant becoming a successful manager is not very high.

I quite liked him. Anyone who makes subs at half time when it’s going wrong gets a thumbs up from me

The players there are awful and have been phoning it in for years. I’m sure they’ll run around a bit more at the weekend but then return to type in a week or two

The Wolves manager would be mad to go there as would Arteta. But from where I’m looking it doesn’t really matter - they’ve and average team and the board don’t appear to have an appetite to spend the money to sort it out
Bingo.

Arsenal is toxic place. The only reason to go there to be their manager is to have a good wages. And that's if you're not to worried about getting your reputation damaged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.