London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

Is brainwashing a mental health issue ?

You have tried every single route tonight to make or hope it was not a Muslim terror attack. Sadly it is once again!? How can seeing people on this country stabbed and blown up including innocent kids at a concert in my home city make me brainwashed?

It is an issue that needs addressing? Labelling it as simply mental health is lazy and not helpful. I don’t know what the answer is and clearly it is a minute percentage of the faith but that does not help the innocents killed all too often.

Thread / total ban incoming but I'm not bothered.

There is a total incompatibility between the Islamic world view and any sort of modern society. Their way of thinking equates to what we were in the Middle Ages.
You are fine - no thread ban! But you are referring to a minority view. A large minority view i acknowledge. You only need to look as far as City's owners to recognise good, decent and proud Muslims living in today's world.

You have tried every single route tonight to make or hope it was not a Muslim terror attack. Sadly it is once again!? How can seeing people on this country stabbed and blown up including innocent kids at a concert in my home city make me brainwashed?

It is an issue that needs addressing? Labelling it as simply mental health is lazy and not helpful. I don’t know what the answer is and clearly it is a minute percentage of the faith but that does not help the innocents killed all too often.

how do you go about banning Muslims out of interest. You know I or you or pretty much anyone of any background and colour could turn Muslim tomorrow if we wanted - what is your solution ?

You are fine - no thread ban! But you are referring to a minority view. A large minority view i acknowledge. You only need to look as far as City's owners to recognise good, decent and proud Muslims living in today's world.

Unfortunately our owners are a minority in the Muslim world as they do have similar views to the European norm (obviously not entirely). They are certainly liberal compared to most of their religion.

If he was wearing a tag it presumably means his actions and movements were being monitored 24/7 and not just electronically. Given that it is concerning he was able to knock up a fake suicide vest, arm himself and carry out an attack with only the general public on hand to stop him.

Fair to say there will be some serious questons being asked of the agency tasked with carrying out the monitoring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.