London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

If you live amongst us and not only fail to integrate but also preach and practice hate. You do not deserve to live in our Country. That dictat should apply to anybody regardless of their faith or religion. These people need removing from our society for good. To be honest I don't really care how it is done, and I suspect the vast majority of british people feel the same way. Have a vote on it, make it a law and inact it.

If he was wearing a tag it presumably means his actions and movements were being monitored 24/7 and not just electronically. Given that it is concerning he was able to knock up a fake suicide vest, arm himself and carry out an attack with only the general public on hand to stop him.

Fair to say there will be some serious questons being asked of the agency tasked with carrying out the monitoring.

Of course his tag should have been able to tell that he was making a suicide vest and holding a knife and know his intentions. Lol Really Bob ?? You are scrapping the barrel big time. Thats a pretty poor political jibe even by your feeble standards.

Of course his tag should have been able to tell that he was making a suicide vest and holding a knife and know his intentions. Lol Really Bob ?? You are scrapping the barrel big time. Thats a pretty poor political jibe even by your feeble standards.
All the tags now come with Siri/Alexa and cameras so he can monitored better.

Brexit will be a good start - control who enters our county which is exactly why most people have voted for it. Then a zero tolelrance approach and integration over generations of the Muslim community into our society.

No easy answer and it will take many years and sadly many many more deaths I fear.

Problem with you is your answer to every situation like this is the same, so even when you're right, no one gives a shit.

You mean you hope you can somehow pin some blame on the Tory’s and that it will give you a very small chance of a hung parliament but you haven’t the balls to say it.

Serious questions need asking?!! How do you feel about Corbyn being against shoot to kill then? Sleep on that one. I will check your answer in the morning.

I think if an individual is out of prison and warrants a tag to monitor his movements it implies a level of concern that he is a threat and that the monitoring would not just be electronic. Even if it was just electronic I would again assume he would have his freedom of actions limited or even had to advise his schedule and places he was going etc and that any deviation would raise a flag.

So yes I would presume the agency tasked with the monitoring will be politely asked how the individual knocked up a fake suicide vest, armed himself and killed two people on London Bridge. If further facts emerge that negates this analysis then we can discuss it then.

To repeat my earlier reply.

‘I think if an individual is out of prison and warrants a tag to monitor his movements it implies a level of concern that he is a threat and that the monitoring would not just be electronic. Even if it was just electronic I would again assume he would have his freedom of actions limited or even had to advise his schedule and places he was going etc and that any deviation would raise a flag.

So yes I would presume the agency tasked with the monitoring will be politely asked how the individual knocked up a fake suicide vest, armed himself and killed two people on London Bridge. If further facts emerge that negates this analysis then we can discuss it then’

Presumably on an ankle a person's activities can still be kept secret?

I also think if the extent of the monitoring was so low it allowed the planning, preparation and execution of the attack then the monitoring is not fit for purpose. Doing something like this cannot have gone unnoticed. Was he agitated? Was he stressed? Where his movements in the days before erratic? Was he being interviewed on a daily basis? Did nothing pop up on anyone’s radar?

Alternatively was he deemed such a low threat that monitoring was light or superficial? In which case someone got the assessment badly wrong.

Unless you analyse what went wrong and why you run the risk of making the same mistakes and next time the vest might not be fake.

I also think if the extent of the monitoring was so low it allowed the planning, preparation and execution of the attack then the monitoring is not fit for purpose. Doing something like this cannot have gone unnoticed. Was he agitated? Was he stressed? Where his movements in the days before erratic? Was he being interviewed on a daily basis? Did nothing pop up on anyone’s radar?

Alternatively was he deemed such a low threat that monitoring was light or superficial? In which case someone got the assessment badly wrong.

Unless you analyse what went wrong and why you run the risk of making the same mistakes and next time the vest might not be fake.

I suspect the police will be searching for any accomplices that enabled him to plan and carry out this attack.

I suspect the police will be searching for any accomplices that enabled him to plan and carry out this attack.
Plan? He got a knife and stabbed people....

To me it is the ideology that is behind it that is the problem. There is obviously motivation from these crazy extremist groups to do these attacks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.