#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon by about 2034 we can take off the bubble wrap, sub him on for Ilkay's mobility scooter and trust him to finish off the last twenty minutes of a match against Brighton.

And then post match discussion will again ensure as to whether he would benefit from a loan or not.

Over two years since his debut now and I think most fans agree his gametime hasn't improved as much as we hoped. However I've just googled him and was shocked to find out he's still 19 for a long time yet, for whatever reason I thought he was pushing 21 by now.

I have never known so many whingers in my life. He is a huge talent. We are trying to win everything. He is 19.

I have never known so many whingers in my life.

I'm not having that, you've been on this site for over a decade.

As for the rest, we aren't going to win anything meaningful this season if we carry on the way we've been playing. The same slow midfield combinations are proving to be an issue so far and we have, as you say, a huge talent in the squad who some of us think could inject a bit of immediacy into our play.

I'm not even banging the drum for Phil anymore, I'm just sick of us sticking with the same players despite repeatedly being shown that it's not working as well as we need it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.