Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Think its over now. This team looks tired and uninspired.Disappointing performance yet again.
You summed that up perfectly. I was saying to my mate only Thursday how stale and uncoordinated the team is at the moment. We certainly lack leadership and it's like they are going backwards. Not a patch on Loserpool who also are playing not at their best but much better than us sadly. As a fan, I'm bored during games nothing to get the juices flowing, (notwithstanding Kevs' wondergoal) but you know what I mean??

Mendy is getting a lot of stick, somewhat fairly, but I though Walker, Stones and Gundogan were equally bad thh. The whole unit barring the one guy playing out of position, were awful and never got near anyone.

this team can't dig in, its porous all over the pitch, like someone said earlier can defend a lead in the first or 2nd halfs ffs.

Ah well. Disappointing but posters saying the league's over are fuckin hysterical.

Playing bad at the minute but it wasn't a defeat. Doom and gloom from the usual suspects but my glass is half full. Still lots to play for and we're just out of November.

Let's see where we are in January but still lots to play for.

Mate the league is gone. When we had our centurion season we went eleven points clear of the rags in November and that was that. Even if we were playing well I would say that but we have been poor for weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.