Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Why are you all all blaming the defence listen to yourself we have the best team in the world the best midfield the best striker /wingers where are they in all this fucking none existence this team doesn't scare a body anymore
Our shocking finishing is equally to blame as our defence. Opposition seem to score with 3 in 5 chances and we need about 30 shots to score 2

Embarassing.

Every single player, shite.

We have been bad for weeks, all over the shop defensively and half asleep going forward.

Criminal decision to keep playing Gundogan, how the fuck pep thinks we need fucking mr sideways against Newcastle i will never know.

The only we will be fighting for this season, is a place in the top 4 based on our performances so far.

We just haven't started this season at all, the first time we come up against a decent side in any of the cup competitions we will be out.

Our defence and defensive midfielders are just not up to it against any quick attacking side.

No it isn't. Don't be so defeatest. Conceding the league in December is comical.

This is just false, misplaced optimism. You can't win a title in December but you can easily lose one, and we've done just that.

It was always a worry when merlin wondered pre season if this team still have the hunger.

Clearly not.

The desire and energy is not 100% and that brings us down to a level that defences find it easy to dominate .

We have not improved our top players in years, the real players that may the difference.

I'd settle for 3rd and a cup win now, a new pep contract and a refit.

A bit deflated is me.
Cheer up, blue.

There's a reason why the PL is the most competitive league in the world. Over time we'll win it more consistently than others but there'll be low seasons amongst the highs. No one team is dominating and that's how it should be.

CTID.

Win it 2-1 and my mind doesnt change.

Title is over because we are not good enough to win it this season.

Gundog and Mahrez fucking abysmal yet again.

Stones nowhere near it.

Worldie from Kev to even get us near the win and last but not least.........

Mendy. What the actual fuck is this player doing anywhere near our first team?

He is fucking appalling. Cant run, cant pass, cant defend, cant do fuck all and why he is picked i will never know and that im afraid is on the manager.

spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.