Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Lethargic and we can't defend.
Why was a City player not on the edge of the box ready to close down any Newcastle player who received the ball from that free kick? Shelby had an age to set his shot up.
We aren't going to win the league this season, or even get close.
Attacking wise, we need to mix it up. Knocking the ball down the channels much more frequently. We are too predictable this season.

Reactions: mcs
This is like Pellegrini's final season.

Never thought it'd get this bad under Guardiola.

We all keep hoping for fresher legs and some changes to the team but he simply isn't making them.

Just drop Mendy completely and flog him out in January. He wasn't a part of the last 2 years and he won't be a part of the future.

Cheer up, blue.

There's a reason why the PL is the most competitive league in the world. Over time we'll win it more consistently than others but there'll be low seasons amongst the highs. No one team is dominating and that's how it should be.

CTID.
Good post. Very true just a shame we’re looking so poor though. Wouldn’t mind so much either if Leicester of Chelsea won it.

Missing Ferna in that holding role massively.

Agree but we shouldn’t rely on either Ferna or David anymore. Time to bring in the new blood and get them to understand the game. Foden and Rodri are the future.

Teams have basically worked us out, get 11 behind the ball and close us down quickly, plus we don’t seem to have the hunger for another battle.

heads up although we lacked killer bite we were unlucky. seems officials are marked to book gundog and ferdy at any given chance. plus their free for 2nd wasn t a free-it was a dive.( oh I rememeber when pundits used to say scholes and carrick cant tackle so that saved them from booking.)

VAR showed a picture of an empty St. James park when viewers were expecting a replay of jesus`s ***dibatable corner FFS.

UP against it here, proud of the team. CTID.

Positives = we didn't lose.

It matters not who we are playing these days,you expect them to score if they get half a chance.

On our current form Top 4 is not guaranteed.

Sure we have injuries that are not helping.

Pep for me is not helping by managing us badly.

He sits there far too long waiting to make changes.

I also think Pep knows Mendy is Dog Shit,hence why he picks and chooses which games Mendy plays in.

Gundogan has brought our in game speed down to Pensioner "Walking Football".

Title is over,time to start Fodden every week,we persist as we are with this broken side then we too will be on TV Thursday nights.

And fuck BT/Sky,hope Liverpool are 20 points clear in January so they can all fucking moan at the lack of competition affecting viewing figures.
JslbCZg.gif

WHAT an absolute pile of guff.
What the Fuck are you on about?

At least spell foden right if you are wumming.

Fuck me the shittest post I've had the misfortune to read on here for a long while.
Crank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.