#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made the argument, he asked you to explain it and now you backed out.

Aguero hardly makes goals out of nothing, he gets serviced chances. People on here are embellishing jesus goal scoring ability. Spoiled users imo, be happy we have him.

OK then 2 v Brighton this season both his own doing

"Aguero scores out of nothing"

"When was the last time that happened?"

"Fuck off you anti-Aguero prick".

Another classic meeesh exchange.

Always think you are right don't you,you are not and yes you are anti Aguero and can't deny it,well I've news for you Statto,Jesus ain't the answer

He's not good finisher and I don't care about anything someone throws at me, stats or other shit. I have my eyes.

Aguero isn't clinical either, he scores his goals through sheer number of shots he has. The fact he has the best goals to minute ratio in prem history doesnt prove otherwise either as Dzeko and Gabby are also on that list despite being his back-ups.

You made the argument, he asked you to explain it and now you backed out.

Aguero hardly makes goals out of nothing, he gets serviced chances. People on here are embellishing jesus goal scoring ability. Spoiled users imo, be happy we have him.

This is completely false.

Why when he's criticised, and rightly so, do we get the rearguard Aguero comparisons? We need a new player that will convert regularly. Aguero is understanably not the player he once was and Jesus simply ain't good enough.

Always think you are right don't you,you are not and yes you are anti Aguero and can't deny it,well I've news for you Statto,Jesus ain't the answer

To be honest I'm surprised you're still here after the Sterling saga.

What was it you said about him again? The biggest money flop since Steve Daly? Well be lucky to get 20m off Everton for him?

And who can forget the classic "The way he runs hurts me". And then best one of all -

I'll tell you why,I've just had 11 nights on a Greek island,with the added bonus of the WC being on whilst there,in a superb bar,really good atmosphere and all that.

So there I am in a City polo shirt,the Sweden game,that's a City polo,not England,but I'm there supporting England,as I'm English,but always a club before country man,and if I had a Euro for every **** who walked past me,and said things like fuck me mate,have a word with Sterling will ya,or things like fuck me Sterling this,Sterling that,but I just smiled and rubbed my City badge,but had to sit and defend him,but all as I could do was just shake my head,and even the Croatia game comments were made.

Fucking hard not to agree,but deep down I knew they were right

Youd think you might learn bot to write off a young player after being so humiliating proven wrong, but I guess not.

Anonymous.

No service up top but was nowhere to be seen dropping deep for any link up play for Sterling and Mahrez to run ahead of him.

Looks like he’s stalled in his development.

A worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.