Newcastle (a) post-match thread

the thing is the wanted a point yet we still scored twice. Most teams with a fucking backbone would have won that game. Our defending is terrible. Utter gash. No team with a defensive mindset like them should be scoring 2 goals.

i had the similar thought about that game being like a bad one when Pellers waswith us.....

wide open defensively and just side to side passing with no pace or penetration. Shite left back and Mahrez has replaced Navas!!!!!!! one quick one slow but both go misssing for huge parts of the game. With Gundo defending like Yaya!! And ferna running his arse off to cover the huge holes!!

best if a bad bunch but not great.

the glue that held this lot together has gone. Whether that be Kompanys influence around the squad I don’t know. But this lot are like a ship that had lost its skipper and don’t know what to do.

we have lost 8/9 points against Norwich, Wolves and Newcastle. Any talk of leagues from here is just ridiculous. The way we are playing at the minute we will be forrunate to finish top 3. Teams score almost every time they attack.

It was crazy to go into the season with just one trusted centre half. Whether that was because Kompanys decision to leave was a shock and left us little time to buy anyone I don't know. I say trusted centre halves because Pep didn't trust Stones or Otamendi and with good reason. I think Kompany leaving has had a bigger impact than anyone realised. We look lost and mentally weak without his influence.

We need to hang on the n the domestic cups and hope if we get to the finals we have some key men back. We might win one or two which the way we look at the moment would be a huge plus. The champions league we have no chance in my opinion and the title is gone, as much as that hurts given who will win it. Huge rebuild needed in the Sumner.

Ok, this team looks spent in November which is very worrying. Poor all over the pitch, but a special mention for Stones, Jesus and Mendy. They were shambolic. It's ridiculous how far this team has slipped. No VAR either to moan about or blame. A cup at best for us this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.