Newcastle (a) post-match thread

You know we had 24 shots, only 9 of which were on target and only 2 goals.

THAT’S our issue this year, not pep or the midfield.

injuries obviously don’t help an already shit defense but that conversion rate is unforgivable.

Pep has already said that there are issues in both penalty areas .

I'm going to walk the dog, when I get back I expect Brighton and West Ham to both be winning!

Dream on! Brighton will NOT be allowed to get anything today. The “FArce” will have already issued the instructions to the officials.

Yet he's been our best defender in most of the games he's had to play, so its not his fault, and its not nonsense. What clearly isn't right is the full backs, and this exposes the CB's who are constantly having to cover their arses. There's not been a single good FB performance since we lost Laporte. Its quite clear that Mendy is not good enough, and Angelino doesn't look much better.

Also we are seriously lacking pace across the midfield and attack, only Sterling really has any with the current fit players.

I'm not even slightly suprised about today's result after watching us midweek, then we make 5 changes and get worse.
not doubting his ability there at all. but he's our best central midfielder, we miss him in there

I cannot for the life of me understand why we have to have all eleven men back in our penalty area to defend either corners or free kicks.
Pep you for one should have realised what Shelby can do,so why not have someone marking him OUTSIDE of the box.
Doesn`t make sense.
Can't for the life of me think why we have to wait for them to get all 11 back in their box before we start an attack.

Tell you what is funny, expecting to win football matches by providing one fucking chance for your striker.

The better plan clearly was to just keep whacking crosses in as we do every fucking time unless we are 5-0 up, embarassing from Pep that he continues to allow this to happen every single time.
Not just that sitter... his movement, ball control, hold up play, was poor today.

We've got £500m burning a hole in our pocket, but it's okay, we can brag how we are doing our bit for football in India, Uruguay and China.

Success in football will always begin and end with what City do on the actual pitch.

Everything else, couldn't give a fuck.

We dont have 500m. CFG do.

Mansour has 20Bn in his pocket, it's about as relevant to us as CFGs money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.