Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why Ferna plays CB and not Rodri is that Pep wants Rodri to learn how to play as a DM in his system since he's a long term replacement for Ferna. He was brought here to play as a DM and Ferna will stay for maximum one more season so it's kind of pointless to play Ferna DM and Rodri CB.

How is it not pointless to invest in a CB when he would leave in an year? Its understandble why pep plays Rodri there but you can't just fast track his education, he clearly needs more time just like dino did. That's why I feel Rodri's work load should have been shared with Dino rather than expecting him to live up to that standard from his first season.

This whole Rodri Dino strategy has not only cost us but have made our midfield and defense even worse.

Our best player.

Got to get him back in midfield!

His lack of pace would probably get exposed terribly with our highline

Can’t be exposed anymore than Stones. Stones neck must be absolutely fucked given he spends 90% of a game watching the ball sail over his head.

Feel for him i honestly do.

Get him back in his position Pep ffs and that is no reflection on his performances as a CB either, we just need him back doing what he does the best.

i understand pep's infactuation with aging dm's as center backs but id honestly rather play otamendi or garcia behind fernandinho right now

We need Fernandinho back in at CDM and Otamendi to partner Stones at the back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.