Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the type of midfielder a team needs in the premier league.

Has no drive or guts like Fernandinho.

Too slow for this league. Pep plays him virtually every game and I just don’t get it. I thought we bought Rodri for the position that Gundog played today. He just keeps picking him

Too slow for this league. Pep plays him virtually every game and I just don’t get it. I thought we bought Rodri for the position that Gundog played today. He just keeps picking him

Rodri is probably slower. Don't think he did much wrong today to be fair.

Rodri is probably slower. Don't think he did much wrong today to be fair.

He is literally vanilla.

He often doesnt do much wrong but then he often doesnt do much right either or should i say positive or match/result impacting.

Coasted through the game today and did fuck all of note.

Not good enough.

It's not even about his speed, as he never fucking runs so it really isn't an issue. He gets back like Yaya did when he was in his last few seasons, ambling, sometimes a slow jog. Maybe you can manage that as a central midfielder, but not really, but as the holding midfielder it's fucking criminal

He was okay today. Not bad by any stretch.

I’m more worried long term about this position because he’s not going to get any better, neither is Fernandinho and I’m not impressed with Rodri.

But we have more problems with our finishing and defending than we do our midfield at present.

He is literally vanilla.

He often doesnt do much wrong but then he often doesnt do much right either or should i say positive or match/result impacting.

Coasted through the game today and did fuck all of note.

Not good enough.

I'm not a fan either but not convinced Rodri has been contributing any more in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.