Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Think this season will do us good give us a kick up the arse we need and hopefully come back stronger nxt season just gutted it's those vile fuckers who win it..

We no longer have of a spine throughout the team (ala Hart, VK, Toure & Sergio) or dare I say (Allison, Van Dijk, Frankenstein & Mr Colgate). Team needs fresh impetus, youthful even. Would Mancini's 2012 team beat Peps best pick??

Liverpool on 40 points after just 14 games. It’s not the title I fear we’re going to lose now, it’s the points record. I think we can do them at the Etihad, but no other team look like beating them.

Think this season will do us good give us a kick up the arse we need and hopefully come back stronger nxt season just gutted it's those vile fuckers who win it..
This is the problem . Most on here wouldn’t be too bothered if say Chelsea or Leicester won it It’s then ****s to hats the problem . I think they will do 100 points aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.