Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Not our year. Just isn't. Nothing that can be done. Too many injuries, something isn't right in the dressing room. VAR working against us. LFC not getting injuries.

I honestly don't think we could do any better.

Take all the above and put it on Liverpool they would collapse.

We will still be there at the end. Maybe not at the top.

Cmon city

I’m sure he’ll be grateful for your advice. There are a lot of moaning gits on here as always. For what it’s worth, I think we can still win the league.
We can still win the league... but with that defence at min we sure as hell won’t do, why the fuck won’t pep try garcia at the back? we need fernandinho back where he controls games, peps a genius im not, why he dosen’t see it worrys me

Not our year. Just isn't. Nothing that can be done. Too many injuries, something isn't right in the dressing room. VAR working against us. LFC not getting injuries.

I honestly don't think we could do any better.

Take all the above and put it on Liverpool they would collapse.

We will still be there at the end. Maybe not at the top.

Cmon city

I think we just have to accept its very unlikely and just go back to enjoying the football for footballs sake without worrying about the point permutations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.