NFL Football

Bills win again!

I was a little concerned during the first quarter, Cowboys scored on the first drive, had Buffalo pinned back inside the 5 yard line, had a couple of chances to go 2 scores ahead, and then Buffalo got it together and looked like a very good team. Hauschka missed a FG and a PAT, which could have been costly, but managed to squeeze one in off the post early in the 3rd to give Buffalo a bit of breathing space. Allen looked so much better last night, nothing too flashy, just good throws and his usual good feet to keep the Bills on the field. Still got to play Baltimore and New England, so will need at least one win against Pittsburgh or the Jets to secure a playoff, but they were good to watch last night.... long may it continue!

I was a little concerned during the first quarter, Cowboys scored on the first drive, had Buffalo pinned back inside the 5 yard line, had a couple of chances to go 2 scores ahead, and then Buffalo got it together and looked like a very good team. Hauschka missed a FG and a PAT, which could have been costly, but managed to squeeze one in off the post early in the 3rd to give Buffalo a bit of breathing space. Allen looked so much better last night, nothing too flashy, just good throws and his usual good feet to keep the Bills on the field. Still got to play Baltimore and New England, so will need at least one win against Pittsburgh or the Jets to secure a playoff, but they were good to watch last night.... long may it continue!

In any other division they would be considered a top side - playing the Patriots twice is not helpful. Still having to play the ravens and steelers wont help either.

I guess if they get to the play offs they will be ready for the standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.