Newcastle (a) post-match thread

It's not. The team look like they're frustrated rather than not trying, to me. Needs some leadership because there's too much arm flailing going on when things don't go our way.
There is a massive vinny size whole with no-one stepping into it so far,i also think the start we have had with var and seeing the dippers helped with it has pissed them off and as you say look frustrated,pep knows as do the players that it's not evened the playing field,must be difficult to motivate yourself when you know that.It is impossible to maintain the intensity into a 3rd yr when you have won everything at home,there is a reason it's not done very often,i think we should cut them some slack

Do you think Mendy is better than Kolorov?
No, hence why I asked the question are the current 2 better than those 2 ?

A bigger issue is that in a Pep team its one of the key positions, and neither of the current 2 are doing well, just like they didn't at the start of Pep's time here, as I said it looks very similar, and the right hand side isn't much better either.

Said after Norwich this kind of result will be the norm for the foreseeable future and I’m gitted to be proved right. Not good enough all over the pitch and for the first time in 3 and a half years there’s question marks over the manager as he keeps sending them out to play the same old tired way which is almost a carbon copy of the pellegrini later years at the minute. I don’t expect it to suddenly improve anytime soon either without an active tactical change. Fully expect More games of getting away with it mixed with getting exactly what we deserve like today.
You need to get down to Blackpool and open up a fortune tellers stand. You saw a team that won the league with 100 points and the best goals tally in PL history followed by an unprecedented domestic treble, including an 8-0 FA cup final victory and an unlucky exit from the CL in the quarter finals would deteriorate so rapidly. We have had a bit of bad luck with injuries and the player's are obviously losing a bit of focus but the injured players will return and the team will get back it's mojo I'm sure. If your predictions true it would be the fastest decline of any teams talent in any team sport in sporting history ever.

No, hence why I asked the question are the current 2 better than those 2 ?

A bigger issue is that in a Pep team its one of the key positions, and neither of the current 2 are doing well, just like they didn't at the start of Pep's time here, as I said it looks very similar, and the right hand side isn't much better either.
Definitely agree. I think every one if us would have Zaba in his prime too.

This was always the danger. Not that Liverpool wouldn't slip up at some point, but that we wouldn't be in a position to capitalize if they did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.