United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, he has fielded a weakened side made up of mainly youngsters BEFORE they have actually qualified.
This is because they have a massive match against the mighty ASTON VILLA (at home!) at the weekend.
How the mighty have truly fallen.

Pep would be run out of town (in the press) for the same....

I think he may have his eye on another game

Watching us today, they'll fancy their chances next weekend.

We'll up our game in derby and I guess we'd have too much for them in that case. Mind you, anything can happen if we're as clinical as recently.

Get the towel ready.

Derby games are hard to call at the best of times. We won some matches against them that on paper we had no right to.

Hopefully we put in a good performance and it helps get us back on track but their pace on the counter could cause us some problems. Real shame Aguero is out, his record against them is immense.

The BBC headline is that "Ushited" were under par. Really, were they under par, I thought they were lucky to get away with a draw. Their performance was typical for the season and a long way from being "under Par ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.