Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernardo

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodri

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
How the hell did only one other person vote Silva? He bossed it whilst on the pitch and had Jesus scored from his beautiful pass he'd have had two of the best assists of the season.
He is shite and should be turned into glue,marvin says so
I thought he was ok,like you say should have had 2 assists,the midfield of him and gundy is too slow but dave is not the one to drop

The four persons who voted for Mendy must be Mendy himself, his girlfriend and his father and mother. I can not imagine someone voting for him after such a non-performance, he can not defend and most of his passes and crosses go nowhere. Angelino and Zinchenko should be our first choices. Voted for Kevin De Bruyne, he was the only one who tried in a very mediocre team today.

Me ! For getting out of bed at 4-30am
Enduring that f###ing shitty overcrowded transpennine Bogless illegal train journey both ways getting back at 10-00

just saying !

I picked Fernandinho as he played an excellent sweeper in Pep's new system of one at the back, nine running around like headless chickens :) Just kidding. Bit bothered by those who say no one tried; Ferny was all over the pitch bailing others out of hot water but we miss him badly further forward. DeBruyne with a shout too and maybe David Silva just for that cheeky assist to Sterling.

I picked Fernandinho as he played an excellent sweeper in Pep's new system of one at the back, nine running around like headless chickens :) Just kidding. Bit bothered by those who say no one tried; Ferny was all over the pitch bailing others out of hot water but we miss him badly further forward. DeBruyne with a shout too and maybe David Silva just for that cheeky assist to Sterling.
Watch Fernandinho for both their goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.