Caglar Soyuncu

razman

Didn't see a specific thread for him.

Needed in January.

Have been following him this season and apart from the penalty he have away vs rags has been near flawless .

Good in the air and assured on the ball

I know Leicester will demand a big fee....i think Pep and Txiki know they can't compromise here .

Last edited:

Didn't see a specific thread for him.

Needed in January.

Have been following him this season and apart from the penalty he have away vs rags has been near flawless .

Good in the air and assured on the ball

I know Leicester will demand a big fee....i think Pep and Txiki , they can't compromise here .

There are a lot of rumours this guy has a low buyout clause in his present contract, lets hope it's true and he signs on the 1st January.

Top quality CB , young and hungry.

He would be an incredible signing. I think I read we were looking at him pre-Leicester days, so clearly w longterm admirer.

Should have scouted him when he was at Freiburg.

Well , tbf he was bedded in at Leicester last year and now has become the main CB there.

Wouldn't have gotten into our team right away

Well , tbf he was bedded in at Leicester last year and now has become the main CB there.

Wouldn't have gotten into our team right away

Fair point but we can’t keep paying top dollar we need to sign more ‘next best thing signings’

Why would Leicester agree to sell him in January when they want to at least secure the Top 4 (or maybe another championship coming out of nowhere)? They will wait at least for the summer and ask for the same amount they received for Maguire

The problem with getting this guy will be Leicester chasing top 4 or better and he may not want to leave because of that

Fair point , seems difficult in Jan. , But don't know if we can afford to wait to get a CB if we are to get anything this season

Summer window , if he plays well his price will be even higher

We will have to spunk about £80m on him. Can't we find cheaper defenders who can defend? We were linked with this guy in Feb 2017 when he was still in Germany. Yet no move made. We need to make these signings before they are £60m+

Cant see us signing him due to demands of Leicester, they won't sell him for less than Maguire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.