Last Film You Saw

Knives Out - a murder mystery whodunit flick with a great cast. Keeps you thinking and really funny too. Daniel Craig is such a great actor. 8/10

Watched Joker finally and was impressed. I can see why people who wanted more of a comic book creation and a straightforward no loose ends story would rate it less.

I don’t think the character himself strangely enough belongs in the same world as Batman. I think there may be a second film which provides more answers which I’m not sure would be a good thing.

Watched Joker finally and was impressed. I can see why people who wanted more of a comic book creation and a straightforward no loose ends story would rate it less.

I don’t think the character himself strangely enough belongs in the same world as Batman. I think there may be a second film which provides more answers which I’m not sure would be a good thing.

Not sure why but this was on my YT feed tonight!

Weird knowing it's a real condition!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.