Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure would be huge if they started to chuck points away. We see that last season. Didn't they have a huge gap last year? Sorry I may be wrong but it felt like a ten point gap or something silly at one stage

7 points without game in front at New Year. Both us and them are playing worse than last season. The difference is they are getting results while we are being punished for all mistakes and are probably just bit more worse then them. Their points are travesty though, never in a million years they were so good this season to only have one draw in 14 games. They are on 13 games run without clean sheet in all competitions and they are not scoring loads too, 8 of their 14 games are 2-1 wins.

So, they are not really playing anything brilliant and one could think they are due to start dropping points. But then again, they also have space to improve based on last season. It's definitely their to lose, the gap vs us is getting too big + we're hardly playing brilliant too and I'm still not sure Leicester can keep up.

Last edited:
Another win, but Brighton could easily have got a draw and spurned several chances. When the Dippers play shit they win, but City can't manage to grind out wins when we play poorly.

Another win, but Brighton could easily have got a draw and spurned several chances. When the Dippers play shit they win, but City can't manage to grind out wins when we play poorly.

Exactly.

Newcastle away 2 point dropped, Norwich away 3 points dropped, Wolves home 3 points dropped. Thats 8 points right there. With that in the bag we would be 3 points behind only. now we are 11 points behind.

Exactly.

Newcastle away 2 point dropped, Norwich away 3 points dropped, Wolves home 3 points dropped. Thats 8 points right there. With that in the bag we would be 3 points behind only. now we are 11 points behind.
3 points behind we would have had an excellent chance of bagging another title, but we have thrown away stupid points. If you can't beat Norwich or Newcastle away then there is a problem and we are simply not good enough this season.

whilst I think its theirs this season, VAR being a big help for them it would be interesting if they lost 2 on the trot, than it might be game on.

If Leicester keep winning and beat them at Xmas time, it will get interesting. Very possible as Leicester would have drawn at Anfield but for a ridiculous penalty decision. There is however a very good chance that they will deserve to lose, but get bailed out by Refs

whilst I think its theirs this season, VAR being a big help for them it would be interesting if they lost 2 on the trot, than it might be game on.
It would only be interesting if they dropped points and we won our games, we are assuming if they drop points we will get maximum points, and I am not confident of any game we play in at the moment

They won't be allowed to lose it from here by everyone that has allowed them a nice healthy lead in the first place. The fact that we've meekly allowed it to happen is my biggest frustration.

But where and when is that going to happen?They remind me of our centurions team, in terms of momentum and self belief. We only lost twice in that season, once in january and once in april.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.