Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Because both clubs consider themselves 'hitorical elite' clubs with a common enemy in 'upstart' City. My enemy's enemy and all that.[/QUOTE

Never knew that a club could commit a criminal offence and get away with it because they considered themselves ' hitorical elite' or even 'historical elite'

As a much older person than most I feel myself reverting to wondering which City team is likely to turn up in any of the games we play.
Whether this amounts to indifference or not I don't know but I it is ludicrous to worry about why multi millionaires and their high earning manager cannot be consistent.
I have just got used to us winning when our so called improving team revert to inconsistency.

Time for them to earn their money rather than me pinpoint their errors as well as contributing to their wages.

The F.A would probably do whatever it takes to ensure the reputation of the brand is not tarnished. Any other club did this and it would be all over the news quicker than you could say Marcelo Bielsa

The F.A would probably do whatever it takes to ensure the reputation of the brand is not tarnished. Any other club did this and it would be all over the news quicker than you could say Marcelo Bielsa
So one rule for LiVARpool and another rule for the other 91 clubs

With regard to comments about a club getting away with committing a criminal offence, in order for the police to investigate something there usually has to be a complaint. Clearly City did not wish to make a complaint to them. Instead they complained to Liverpool who probably said sorry our board knew nothing about it but we will pay you £1M. City said thanks very much and that was the end of the matter as far as they were concerned leaving only bluemoon to have 196 pages of debate on the matter.

If you think City are being done on the pitch, I don't get why you would feel less interested. I would be angry. Maybe seeing City get beat is a good filtration process and means we get rid of the fans who don't care or who have grown old.
oh I’m angry alright.
My disinterest is in what football has become. Not City.
I don’t however want to become part of this establishment. I’d love to see it torn down.
It’s not going to happen though.

With regard to comments about a club getting away with committing a criminal offence, in order for the police to investigate something there usually has to be a complaint. Clearly City did not wish to make a complaint to them. Instead they complained to Liverpool who probably said sorry our board knew nothing about it but we will pay you £1M. City said thanks very much and that was the end of the matter as far as they were concerned leaving only bluemoon to have 196 pages of debate on the matter.
So why has it been reported in the media now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.