Can Leicester City win the title again ?

Still don’t understand how people don’t rate Rodgers as a manager. That Gerard slip season had everybody thinking he was somehow an average manager. Would love to have him here after Pep.

Bodgers just whored himself to Arsenal.

He goes. The magic bandages run out.

Looks like it's not gonna be us this season so hopefully Leicester will break Liverpool hearts. Please!
We still have to play them twice so that would mean us having to lose to them twice for that to happen.

I’d rather win our games and see where we are than lose just to stop Liverpool winning the league.

We still have to play them twice so that would mean us having to lose to them twice for that to happen.

I’d rather win our games and see where we are than lose just to stop Liverpool winning the league.

We can just decline to put a team out. Leicester get the points and our players get a rest. Everybody wins.

Liverpool will get close to 100 points, Leicester ain’t getting that. Leicester can however reel Liverpool in closer to themselves and us and between us and Leicester we can put Liverpool under pressure. Make sure Liverpool don’t have an easy ride and are forced to play tired players.

If we don't then I want Leicester to do it for obvious reasons - but the idea of Rodgers team pipping them to the title adds that little frisson that would make me so happy

Agree. Obviously I want us to win the title but just can’t see us doing it this season with so much going against us already.

A Leicester City title pipping LiVARpool would be an hilarious alternative.

Please Brendan don’t take the Arsenal job !

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.