Future Wingers

Bailey ripped Bayern a new one today. Fast and left footed like Sané. Could be worth a look as a rotation winger if we sell sané

Bailey ripped Bayern a new one today. Fast and left footed like Sané. Could be worth a look as a rotation winger if we sell sané

He's been out injured and is just about getting back to fitness. I think him on the left and Raz back on the right would be fantastic.

So Bailey is the replacement for Sane???????
Don't really follow the Bundesliga but they were his first goals since August.
Surely if he was the real deal Bayern would have signed him?

He has played in 9 games this season and missed 9 through injury(also missed 2 after a red card) He has only actually played 480 mins of football this season

For me we have three wingers Sane Marhez and Sterling, we should have bought a Sane back up in the summer, but that`s life, Bailey is very similar to Sterling in the way they play, but Bayern want Sane the new German golden boy for the huge retail he will bring them, and the quality of course. Braaf is brilliant but he should be looking at Marhez and saying `that`s mine`

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.