Not open for further replies.
Do we even have to play in a 4-3-3?

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy
Rodri Fernandinho
Bernardo De Bruyne Jesus
Sterling​

100% it makes so much sense & a team / format we should be using

We need to avoid giving set pieces away , any corners of free kicks coming into our area will be a worry , we need to win this or we will be handing our title over to the Dippers by Xmas at this rate , would take any win , 1-0 in the 97th minute and the winner off a Burnley defenders back side will do , the result is everything .Playing pretty football from side to side and 75% possession isnt working at the moment , we have to get the speed and intensity back into our game , and Pep is the man to do it.

We'll fuckin smash the dingles on Tuesday.

I'm going for at least 3 or 4-1 with sterling running the show.

Fuck your draws and your softarses saying oh we'll get beat, find your balls and your backbone and get on it.

Oh and as a sidenote you can get Amazon prime for 99p for a week.

I Think when all is going wrong its easy to pick your stand out guys to be critical of Mendy Gundogan etc but when is Gabriel Jesus going to show he can at least show he is fit to lace the tired looking Aguero boots and how many absolute sitters has Sterling been guity of missing? Yesterdays was appalling and would have saved the three points finally Mahrez so excited to get him and yet he hasnt justified his fee SORRY i know were on a Burnley pre-match thread so although it hurts im gonna go for a home win based on our erratic defence unless of course Aymeric Laporte gives us an early xmas present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.