Otamendi
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Foden
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Jesus

I think we will beat Burnley quite easily and also think Everton will get at least a point at Anfield.
Oh well all optimistic then, as.that only reduces it to 9 points and this is a team that lost only 1 game last season and lost none this season to to now

I'm hoping that the pressure is off now we are so far behind, and start to relax and play again.

Not seen much of Burnley this year but I'd rest raheem, go for a midfield three of foden kdb and rodri, mahrez and bernie with jesus up front.

Let rodri sit and tell others just go and chase and play.

Defensive wise, walker and otamendi must start for me. Fern will play then pick out if a hat for left back

Oh well all optimistic then, as.that only reduces it to 9 points and this is a team that lost only 1 game last season and lost none this season to to now
And this season will be a replica of last season ?
They only won 30 we won 32.
Are you calling the season over after 14 games ?
They could go all season unbeaten and still lose.

Zinchenko is training - any chance he is fit?
( saw that too. I doubt it. I'd have thought he would need a weeks training before getting a game but maybe he could make the bench. I think Mendy will start this game because his height maybe useful.

Zinchenko is training - any chance he is fit?
Screen-Shot-2019-06-10-at-8.11.13-PM.png

another groin strain tonight ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.