Next possible superstar

100% has to go on the preseason tour
If Otamendi and Komps are leaving,then a spot is available.....i imagine he,Sandler and Garcia will be heavily involved and assessed.

Of the 3,and although the youngest,i think he has the best chance

If Otamendi and Komps are leaving,then a spot is available.....i imagine he,Sandler and Garcia will be heavily involved and assessed.

Of the 3,and although the youngest,i think he has the best chance
I agree, but I think Pep would have played Sandler more if he thought he was a potential first team player. If both Kompany and Otamendi is leaving, we will 100% buy another CB, and that would probably ruin either Garcias or Harwood-Bellis pathway to the first team, unless we sign an old short-term solution

I agree, but I think Pep would have played Sandler more if he thought he was a potential first team player. If both Kompany and Otamendi is leaving, we will 100% buy another CB, and that would probably ruin either Garcias or Harwood-Bellis pathway to the first team, unless we sign an old short-term solution
Pure guesswork,but id expect we would sign an experienced head and promote one of the above - Garcia or THB.

I expect Sandler will be loaned.

Sandler on loan to FC Twente and perhaps Garcia on loan to Girona now they’ve been relegated.

Cole Palmer looks like he could be a pretty special player. Needs to bulk up a bit though and it will be interesting to see how he handles the eventual move up to the EDS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.