Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Let's speculate that this was considered to be done and dusted back in 2013 when Liverpool coughed up (without admitting liability of course). Possibly the PL, conscious of its brand image, was keen to keep a lid on this. Then let's also speculate that City, having tightened up IT security considerably, discovered that Liverpool (or someone else) was still spying on us but this time it was from the inside, rather than via access to our systems. Just a hypothesis but, if so, you'd certainly want to make an issue of it wouldn't you?

More likely City were prepared to let it go at the time but on reflection have changed their position on the basis of a concerted campaign by FSG to destroy our brand by orchestrating a range of campaigns and actions against us. I think City are taking the gloves off where Liverpool are concerned and our Chairman’s comments in his Season’s Review were aimed directly at the Dippers..in that they are behind the scurrilous campaign to discredit us.

Seeing the boss of EUFA was over here last week,did he not take a trip down the East Lancs Road,and ask the European Royalty why they are bringing their competition into disrepute if found guilty of deliberately breaking the law of the land,and dragging EUFA,s champions league through the mire.

is this a pointless thread,nothing really in the news(except one paper) there's seems to be only bluemoon talking about it,if we are really going to bring this out into the real world and force someone to do something then the people on here who use twitter should get it out there.

is this a pointless thread,nothing really in the news(except one paper) there's seems to be only bluemoon talking about it,if we are really going to bring this out into the real world and force someone to do something then the people on here who use twitter should get it out there.
Its been in The Times several times, the first time started this thread, and some way though it, the FA asked both clubs for their comments, so no its not a pointless thread, I presume the FA are looking at the said "comments" and will in their own time decide to do something (or not), but the FA have other things to look at I guess, and as its from several years ago, its hardly urgent.

Never mind us, I think the bin dipping twats have paid Pigmol a million after tonight's farce (again).

Its been in The Times several times, the first time started this thread, and some way though it, the FA asked both clubs for their comments, so no its not a pointless thread, I presume the FA are looking at the said "comments" and will in their own time decide to do something (or not), but the FA have other things to look at I guess, and as its from several years ago, its hardly urgent.

Naive in the extreme. The FA will need no encouragement to brush this under the carpet.

Naive in the extreme. The FA will need no encouragement to brush this under the carpet.
So why did they ask for both clubs comments then, if they wanted to ignore it, then they could have just ignored it. I don't trust the FA to be fair either, but they did follow it up, so they will have to make some decision, it wasn't City that brought it out in the wide world either, we seemed to happy to be paid some money (foolish on our part imho).

What happened is a criminal offence by someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.