The Boxing thread

I got to say Andy Lee on Sky was great for the Mundo fight his scorecard was spot on at times and refreshing to hear a more modern old pro with knowledge giving his views on the fight. Its refreshing to see him on. Also he is now training a few guys over here in Ireland.
As for the fight thought Callum won the fight it was close by a round. I just think Ryder needed to KO Callum or knock him down to get the decision. Good competitive fight between them 2 wouldnt mind seeing that again.
Santa Cruz a 4 weight World Champion that guy is like Canello well managed avoids the big hitters. How him and Frampton hasnt had the 3rd fight i just dont understand that 1 after promising the 3rd fight too.
Wilder what can you say out boxed for all of the fight. Then he throws the bomb. What a shot it was. That power is the real reason hes champion. I want him and Fury to fight and get it on. I think this time round Wilder KOs Fury. His power and chin might be the reason why he could unify the division for me if they were all to fight each other. I know it is highly unlikely that will ever happen.

Has anyone got the likely ring walk time for Joshua on Saturday? There’s a certain match on first.

Wilder is without a doubt the most dangerous fighter at the moment, Not the best boxer far from it but 36 minutes and 12 rounds in the ring - lose concentration for a couple of seconds and it's goodnight, He's got crazy power....Fury outboxed him all night but one punch and it was a miracle he somehow got up

I got to say Andy Lee on Sky was great for the Mundo fight his scorecard was spot on at times and refreshing to hear a more modern old pro with knowledge giving his views on the fight. Its refreshing to see him on. Also he is now training a few guys over here in Ireland.
As for the fight thought Callum won the fight it was close by a round. I just think Ryder needed to KO Callum or knock him down to get the decision. Good competitive fight between them 2 wouldnt mind seeing that again.
Santa Cruz a 4 weight World Champion that guy is like Canello well managed avoids the big hitters. How him and Frampton hasnt had the 3rd fight i just dont understand that 1 after promising the 3rd fight too.
Wilder what can you say out boxed for all of the fight. Then he throws the bomb. What a shot it was. That power is the real reason hes champion. I want him and Fury to fight and get it on. I think this time round Wilder KOs Fury. His power and chin might be the reason why he could unify the division for me if they were all to fight each other. I know it is highly unlikely that will ever happen.
Wilder has no boxing skill but he is unpredictable and could well end up being the most untalented boxer to unify the division . I don’t like heavyweights truth be told and this current crop are very poor compared to the division over the years. Don’t know what to make of Tyson fury at the moment because I have a feeling we will never see him fight again but I really hope he fights wilder and gets the win but I do think wilder will knock him out sooner this time .

Wilder is a very limited boxer as most already know, him sparing here with David Haye highlights those limitations, his footwork is terrible to say the least in this video and it hasn't improved much since, Fury for me deals with Wilder quite easily next time round, but as many have said I'm not sure the fight will ever happen

AJ v Ruiz 2 is a tough one to call for me, if AJ hasn't learnt anything from the last fight which I find unlikely the result will be the same, apparently 89% of rematches end with the same result as the 1st time round, which I was told today
A positive that seems to be coming out of AJs camp for me is the sheading of the muscular physique to a degree, which means he should be more durable and less likely to gas, (I thought he gassed in the last fight) it will also point to him going to box behind his jab and look to win on points, if this is the case and he can keep Ruiz at distance AJ wins for me

Wilder is a very limited boxer as most already know, him sparing here with David Haye highlights those limitations, his footwork is terrible to say the least in this video and it hasn't improved much since, Fury for me deals with Wilder quite easily next time round, but as many have said I'm not sure the fight will ever happen

AJ v Ruiz 2 is a tough one to call for me, if AJ hasn't learnt anything from the last fight which I find unlikely the result will be the same, apparently 89% of rematches end with the same result as the 1st time round, which I was told today
A positive that seems to be coming out of AJs camp for me is the sheading of the muscular physique to a degree, which means he should be more durable and less likely to gas, (I thought he gassed in the last fight) it will also point to him going to box behind his jab and look to win on points, if this is the case and he can keep Ruiz at distance AJ wins for me

Haye was a fucking monster! Hope he’s not just remembered for getting twatted off Bellew.

Agree with what you say about AJ. Watched the fight back the other day and he’s doing fine until he goes in for the kill and totally lost his shape. He won’t make that mistake again as he said on the gloves are off. I expect a very sensible and mature performance like the Parker fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.