Anthony Taylor ref for The Derby with Michael Oliver on VAR duty

Wasn’t there a rule that you couldn’t referee a club within a certain radius of your hometown or home supported club? Or have I made that up?
There is but he's got around that by moving down south. Like Dean has so he can ref a Scouse derby.

Humour me. What happens on here if (repeat for the hard of hearing..... IF) we win thanks to a VAR decision going in our favour?

we bring up old VAR decisions that have gone against us obviously!

Humour me. What happens on here if (repeat for the hard of hearing..... IF) we win thanks to a VAR decision going in our favour?
If that occurs you can expect a knock on your door from Charlize Theron begging you to give her the best 5 seconds of her life.

Apart from Chavs and the Wigan debacle we've got a good record with him in the middle.

I'm more pissed off that they've basically said fuck you by having the bottler influencing another one of our big games. This time from a bunker miles away.

I'll have a stab on how the match will unfold..

First tackle for City.. Booking!

Rags chopping down City players.. No Booking!

Soft free kicks every opportunity around our box... Given!
(if the useless ****'s get out of their own half that is)

Offside flag raised every time City push forward, no VAR advantage played.. 100%!

City goal ruled out by VAR after play brought back 2 minutes prior.. Definitely!

Time wasting by the rags ignored.. Nailed on!

... not sure how they will ref the second half to be honest..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.