Talksport

BB also shoe horns 'Brendan' into every conversation.

I'm kind of relieved our Nuno is one of these shifty, swivel eyed foreign types as Brazil and his cronies never give him a mention

Bad news for you, Lupo. They were discussing him as a possible successor to Dick on 5Live this evening.

Just had the misfortune whilst driving to catch 10 minutes of that bellend ex palace chairman spouting his usual poison about city. Apparently the recent sale of shares and the purchase of Mumbai is just another way to circumvent FFP and deceive UEFA and FIFA

cant win with Orange man if sued or silenced he spout more shite about this is what dictators do

Brazil this morning describes the West Brom penalty decision last night as an 'absolute joke' (correct) but then goes on to say: "I thought VAR was meant to clear these things up"

Oh yeah! He has been linked with Arsenal for a few days now and was favourite at one point but it seems it was wide of the mark or their interest has cooled.

The Arsenal fans generally regard Nuno as an underwhelming appointment and not good enough for them. So be it!

Just had the misfortune whilst driving to catch 10 minutes of that bellend ex palace chairman spouting his usual poison about city. Apparently the recent sale of shares and the purchase of Mumbai is just another way to circumvent FFP and deceive UEFA and FIFA
Always smile & think about what a financial genius he was at Palace.

Brazil this morning describes the West Brom penalty decision last night as an 'absolute joke' (correct) but then goes on to say: "I thought VAR was meant to clear these things up"
These are the people being paid to inform us.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was deliberate, in order to get listeners phoning or twatting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.