Anthony Taylor ref for The Derby with Michael Oliver on VAR duty

"Barman, a glass of whatever the fella at the table in the corner is having"
It was said tongue in cheek of course but you get my point. Everyone seems to be slamming the appointment of Taylor because he’s a rag, when in reality he reffed the game last year which we won and received no preferential treatment nor did Yoonited, meaning, and I know it doesn’t fit with the agenda, that Taylor was impartial and fair. The poster I quoted highlighted that Taylor knows he’ll be scrutinised and that he can’t be too obvious, leaving me to assume that Taylor will actually favour City on Saturday so as not to be found out?

Were there no refs other than one from the Manchester area from a family of United fans available?

Seriously, it doesn’t paint a pretty picture, does it? And then to throw Oliver in as the VAR?

One hates to even think “bent,” let alone say it, but they really are daring us, aren’t they?

It was said tongue in cheek of course but you get my point. Everyone seems to be slamming the appointment of Taylor because he’s a rag, when in reality he reffed the game last year which we won and received no preferential treatment nor did Yoonited, meaning, and I know it doesn’t fit with the agenda, that Taylor was impartial and fair. The poster I quoted highlighted that Taylor knows he’ll be scrutinised and that he can’t be too obvious, leaving me to assume that Taylor will actually favour City on Saturday so as not to be found out?
I do get where you're coming from. Honestly. He knows the eyes of the world will be on him, and he can't give any ludicrous decisions.

I hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.