Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wouldn't put money on them winning the title, although I'd say they're clear favourites.

Seen them choke in the Evans years, Rafa years and even Brendan.

They will have a sloppy month somewhere. A loss here and there will out some pressure on
They dropped 11 points out of 27 to start 2019, they have a tough December coming up, they still have to go to Leicester City Spurs and Everton, and it only takes two weekends to change everything.

Anyone throwing in the towel now is a mad man!

Just seen this on LinkedIn.
On Friday morning I got the chance to go and say Congratulations to one of our Security team at Anfield. Doing these unannounced and as a surprise means I get to see the employee in their normal duties before I announce my real reason for being on site....... When I arrived into the Anfield Control Room I found Dave Butler clicking away at the CCTV system. ‘What you doing there Dave?’ I asked. Without looking up he said ‘I am trying to locate a missing item for a valued supporter’. ‘Have you got much footage to watch?’ I replied........and he said ‘only 7 days worth but I will find it’. So how fitting that I was there to award Dave with our Q3 Superstars Award for our Sector Based Expert value. In a short space of time Dave has successfully passed over vital information that led to four different arrests by Merseyside Police, and all down to his expert CCTV skills and perseverance!! Well done Dave and the wider Carlisle Security team at Liverpool Football Club. Proud to have both Dave and the club as part of the Carlisle family.

Odd that someone can locate a missing item in the ground but the police still can't find anyone for the coach incident nor for throwing a flare at Chelsea fans etc etc

Brevity: everyone's friend.
"On Friday morning I got the chance to thank Dave for being such a busy ****."

Just seen this on LinkedIn.
On Friday morning I got the chance to go and say Congratulations to one of our Security team at Anfield. Doing these unannounced and as a surprise means I get to see the employee in their normal duties before I announce my real reason for being on site....... When I arrived into the Anfield Control Room I found Dave Butler clicking away at the CCTV system. ‘What you doing there Dave?’ I asked. Without looking up he said ‘I am trying to locate a missing item for a valued supporter’. ‘Have you got much footage to watch?’ I replied........and he said ‘only 7 days worth but I will find it’. So how fitting that I was there to award Dave with our Q3 Superstars Award for our Sector Based Expert value. In a short space of time Dave has successfully passed over vital information that led to four different arrests by Merseyside Police, and all down to his expert CCTV skills and perseverance!! Well done Dave and the wider Carlisle Security team at Liverpool Football Club. Proud to have both Dave and the club as part of the Carlisle family.

Odd that someone can locate a missing item in the ground but the police still can't find anyone for the coach incident nor for throwing a flare at Chelsea fans etc etc
I somehow have a feeling that none of those four arrested supporters were dippers.

Shouldn't even be called a derby game! Everton rarely give them a game never mind get a result.
We used to stuff the rags years even though they were winning titles and we were finishing bottom half of the table we could still beat them by 3 or 4.

Do the years 1989-2002 mean anything to you?

They dropped 11 points out of 27 to start 2019, they have a tough December coming up, they still have to go to Leicester City Spurs and Everton, and it only takes two weekends to change everything.

Anyone throwing in the towel now is a mad man!

Still a very long way to go yet , even though dippers playing well

Be brilliant if anyone else wins it

Do the years 1989-2002 mean anything to you?
From 1996-2002 we played the rags once, From 2003 onwards we've dished out hidings on them under Keegan and Pearce, Beat them twice under Sven too.

Everton dont even put it up to Liverpool, Its supposed to be a derby game, Possibly the most one sided derby in world football.

Hope theyll prove me wrong Wednesday though I highly doubt it.

From 1996-2002 we played the rags once, From 2003 onwards we've dished out hidings on them under Keegan and Pearce, Beat them twice under Sven too.

Everton dont even put it up to Liverpool, Its supposed to be a derby game, Possibly the most one sided derby in world football.

Yeah, fair points.

I think the Toffees will have a better chance in the Cup, as Klippety will, no doubt, play the kids and reserves. I hope Silva, or whoever is Everton manager on the first weekend of the new year, will field as strong a team as possible.

The last time everton put up any sort of a fight was when they had duncan ferguson in their team

Now they just roll over and allow their belly to be tickled by liverpool

In all honesty, everton actually try harder against us

Yeah, fair points.

I think the Toffees will have a better chance in the Cup, as Klippety will, no doubt, play the kids and reserves. I hope Silva, or whoever is Everton manager on the first weekend of the new year, will field as strong a team as possible.
I agree. The FA Cup game theyll have more of a chance as you said it will be kids and reserves.
They'll need to put up a fight for their manager on Wednesday night, If they lose like they normally do against Liverpool it could be the end of Silva, If they lose but put in a performance he has a chance of holding on for another game. Would just be nice to see Everton get something off them for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.