Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

The girls involved in all this may or may not be as innocent as they claim. However I think we can all agree that HRH wouldn’t know the truth if he fell over it.

I am one of those who has nothing against the Queen but would like the extended Royal family thinning out severely, far too many of the buggers.

So a young girl employed to work as a masseus is preasured by her boss to sleep with his mates and some on here call that her being paid for it.

No it isn't that is abuse and as someone who has seen the practice in action with a similar kind of **** when living in thailand, offering someone one job and then making them offer sex is a very much real situation.

You have to be pretty fucking callous to defend Andrew and slag her off in my opinion

So, a serial sex abuser throws sex party's and loves a massage that leads to sex with young women. Randy Andy hangs about with him, visits his homes all over the world but never gets involved. He is photographed with the girl but can't remember it, mainly because he doesn't sweat, he has a condition caused by the Argies, but photos taken at the time showing, either he was lying or someone sprayed him under the arms. Although there is the possibility that Epstein took time out of his abuse when Andy turned up. As he was just too honourable. I find it impossible to believe Andy would not have been aware of Epsteins' predilections for young girls and it was all about intellectual growth. It was certainly about growth, I'm just not convinced his cock wasn't involved in that. He definitely needs to be questioned as any of us would and being a Prince shouldn't shield him from that. Is it credible that after Epstien was convicted for abuse and got a reduced deal that baffled legal opinion and Andy was unaware? Do me a favour.

Last edited:
So a young girl employed to work as a masseus is preasured by her boss to sleep with his mates and some on here call that her being paid for it.

No it isn't that is abuse and as someone who has seen the practice in action with a similar kind of **** when living in thailand, offering someone one job and then making them offer sex is a very much real situation.

You have to be pretty fucking callous to defend Andrew and slag her off in my opinion
It may well be true that legally Andrew has done nothing wrong, but a bloke in his 40s shagging a 17 year old girl who it was clear was either paid or coerced into doing it by someone else is pretty fucking sordid. Can't believe anyone is defending the seedy ****.

So why he is a witness then lawman, and not a suspect?
You'll have to put Worsley's hypothetical scenario to the police and ask them why. He's defending Prince Andrew by saying all he's done is have sex with someone who was paid handsomely in return for it. I'm pointing out that that would still be illegal as she was only 17.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.