Guardiola rules out any January signings.

Sounds like rather than trying to put a sticking plaster on in January the club want to go root & branch in the summer. That makes sense to me as I think a major overhaul is required as we have lost or will be losing core players who have been world class over an extended period and their replacements are generally not at that level.

It also sounds like Pep will be doing it.

Play Garcia and Stones at the back. Garcia is not a 15yr old he is about 19/20. He is ready but Pep is stubborn and has to keep his faves in the team. Get Fern back in midfield and Stones and Garcia as center backs. Start Foden as well.

He's not any of those ages. He's 18. Suspect if he was 20 he'd be playing more.

Well that's fucking shit.

It's not just the crap defence it's the slow tempo and injuries - we could have really stepped back up for the fight with Liverpool with a couple of signings to reinvigorate the team.

Looks like our tired old warriors are going to have to face a long battle for top 4 instead. Seems the hierarchy must have decided the title is gone already.

Try telling dipper fans that the right players are not available in january didnt we also sign laporte in january? All i can take from this news is that there could be major summer splash on its way.

I know we have had injuries but surely our squad of players both older and younger has sufficient talent to at least score more from chances created and plug existing gaps in defence?

Perhaps Pep feels the same or maybe ADUG are thinking maybe time for our highly paid manager and his expensive star studded squad to perform to their potential.

Whichever way I am sure nobody is happy with our current form which is the reason for january speculation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.