Next weeks midweek games on Prime Video

Hope people get behind this or Amazon push for more in future rights deals because although it's another service to purchase at the moment it's the way forward. An affordable package showing all available games.

I'll probably watch quite a bit this week whereas it's been a while since doing so.

Just seen what Simon Jones said about the premier should run there own tv service and be like netflix paying £9 well the tv package got sold for 4.5 billion! So they would need 500m people to subscribe to get that money so that aint going to Happen is it?!

I always have that using my cable tv nline streaming. If someone watches on TV in other room it's a shit.
I remember the Derby game a few years ago at O/T we scored in the first few minutes and I was watching a stream, I got a text of my son who was watching it on Sky saying brilliant goal, I was just sat waiting for the goal to come, it is a pain.

My LG tv Amazon app has a big banner across the top with all the games listed.
You can even watch a preview of every game now.

try updating your app.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.