Caglar Soyuncu

So tell me which City is it you actually support,I'm struggling to follow here ?

Laugh all you want and the uninspiring teams that month they played,I presume you have seen how bad Brighton,Palace and most definitely Arsenal have been,here is another gentle reminder to help ypu with that line,Arsenal have sacked their manager,just a hint like,but you will argue to the cows come home,just sometimes you are not right.

But after your comments I'm sure plenty are keen to know which City you prefer the most,nugget
Apparently one of the requirements for supporting City is being laughably deluded. How about calling a spade a spade? We've the best attacking side in the league, maybe the world. We've a mid-table level defence. We're conceding chances all over the place and have trouble defending against teams that can handle our press. I prefer to not bury my head in the sand. The only way to improve is to admit that there are issues in the first place.

I just don't see it with this guy. Hes ok but I've not seen anything to suggest he's better than Garcia apart from hes taller. We need an elite level player to step in not someone who in my opinion isnt better than we've got.

I do not want to get into your argument but Leicester are the best defensive side, with the best defensive midfield and a defensive manager, it does not follow that they have the best players in defense, personally i think even without Laporte we have the better players

Rodgers defensive manager? His Liverpool team scored 100+ goals in a season (while not being able to defend for life of theirs) and Leicester are 2nd biggest scoring team in the league now.

Leicester play with two mainly defensive midfielders (Ndidi and Tielemans). Also, usually just the one up front. Long ball Vardy anyone? I'd suggest an injury to him alone would totally wreck their season, unlike us who seem to pick up injuries at the drop of a hat. Is Eamon Salmon back on the payroll?

Leicester play with two mainly defensive midfielders (Ndidi and Tielemans). Also, usually just the one up front. Long ball Vardy anyone? I'd suggest an injury to him alone would totally wreck their season, unlike us who seem to pick up injuries at the drop of a hat. Is Eamon Salmon back on the payroll?

It's something Pep can try too. Play Rodri, Fern and KDB in midfield that helps to try out a Stones-Garcia CB pairing.

Don't know why but feel it's a purple patch in a good team. They're not going to say Johnny Evans is the best CB in the league, are they? It's not glamorous. Look at the difference in Maguire this year to last. Leicester's recruitment is top-notch though.

They are defensive against top teams, but againts the rest they are playing a very high line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.